If you have a large number of staff working remotely then you need to employ some employees monitoring software as it’s shocking how many are not honest and will spend a lot of time not working.
Atlassian OnDemand – productivity tools
- HipChat – all notifications from Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
- Grass Hopper / Kanban
- BigBucket Git repositories
We started off with Asana but soon hit limitations managing multiple projects & remote teams.
Dropbox – sharing & storing documents
Google Apps – started off using this a lot until we moved to Atlassian OnDemand
New Relic – server monitoring
- Google Analytics – measure our advertising ROI, video, and social networking sites and applications.
- Optimizely – to improve conversions through A/B Testing, Split Testing and Multivariate Testing with Optimizely.
- Sublime Text 2
- Eclipse – moving to Google’s Android Studio
- AWS – EC2, S3, Cloudfront, RDS, Route 53
- SendGrid – automated email blasts
- MailChimp – campaign email blasts
- Twilio – SMS emergency notifications
- Stripe – payments
- Google Voice